The following are guidelines for storage facility use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space
- Owner may limit hours of operation, require verification of Occupant's identity, and inspect vehicles that enter the premises.
- Living things
- Used tires
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Working in the unit. This includes working on: cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
The following may be allowed by written permission only:
- Garage sales, auctions, flea market sales or other public sales
- Use of Electrical appliances or equipment in the leased space or on the premises
- Items valued over $5,000
- Assign or sublease of any portion of the space
- Alter the premises including painting, cutting or drilling
- Other uses as approved by the management of the facility